Important Places on the Web
State of North Carolina Websites:
- Official Website of North Carolina
- North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles – Information on driver’s licenses; crash reports; license points and more.
- North Carolina Department of Insurance – Information on all North Carolina insurance rules and regulations.
- North Carolina Secretary of State – Links with information on UCC filings and research; corporations; business licenses; electoral college; and trademarks.
- N.C. Industrial Commission – The official site for the Administrative Court System that governs N.C. worker’s compensation claims and tort claims against the State of North Carolina.
- North Carolina Administration Office of the Courts – The official website for the governing body of the North Carolina courts system, with links to the N.C. Supreme Court and the N.C. Court of Appeals ; North Carolina Trial Calendars ; and other related information.
- North Carolina State Bar – The regulatory body for all North Carolina lawyers.
- NC Institute of Government
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
North Carolina Law Schools:
- Campbell University Law School in Buies Creek, N.C.
- Duke Law School in Durham, N.C.
- NC Central University Law School in Durham, N.C.
- University of North Carolina Law School in beautiful Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Wake Forest University Law School in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Elder Law Resources
The information provided on this website is meant for purely informational purposes and is not to be considered legal advice.